The fourth patch is currently underway for GIFBot. In this version we’re introducing a number of features:
- Animation organization options – you may now create folders for your animations and categorize them!
- Removal of the need for the second oauth token.
- A back-end database to store your followers and laying the groundwork for GIFBot currency.
- Follower goals for triggering animations (e.g. every 10 followers you trigger a big celebration).
- Cheer support for partnered streamers!
- Updated the video player so that it will no longer display black bars around the videos. Also added a delay field to avoid flicker on load.
- Improved performance DRASTICALLY – basically cutting CPU requirements in half.
We’ve also been testing a Trivia game in my streams for the past two weeks. It likely won’t make it into this release, but definitely the next. There’s a lot of things I need to tweak and polish. The next version after this will likely be a mini-game setup, including a fighting/racing game and polling.